Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 5


This is me and Abraham (pronounced "Abram").  He is my family's au pair and is one of my two raisers.  We also live with Maria (mom), Peter (Maria's boyfriend), and Eli (Maria's son).  And, of course, there's Hemi (the big, fat cat) and Muffin aka Muffy (the nuisance kitten).  Abram calls me Reedom. He's from Mexico, and I think he's really cute.  I love him, can you tell?  He cares for me during the day, and Maria takes over when she comes home from work.  I tried to tackle Muffy at breakfast this morning, but Abram intervened.  We were just trying to have fun.  Maria bought me a whole bunch of toys yesterday, and I love them, but chewing shoes and ice cubes is better.  I am not supposed to chew shoes, but I cannot help myself.  I really don't get what's the big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment