Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 133

Tonight in puppy class I did not behave very well.  It was a stressful evening.  Mom locked the car and house keys INSIDE the car when we were preparing to leave, and our neighbor had to break into the car with a hanger.  Surprisingly, it took about 10 minutes.  Then, we went to class and although the entire fiasco took 20 minutes to resolve, I was only a few minutes late.  I think all the commotion made me a bit snarky, though.  As guide dogs, we must learn to tolerate wearing a harness, so as puppies we wear clothes to help us get used to wearing something other than our fur.  I hate wearing this t-shirt.  Below are my friends and classmates, Scooter and Georgie, wearing their shirts.  I need to practice by playing dress up more at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment