Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 162

Here I am, after a walk with Dawn and Ian. I am so beautiful that they can't stop photographing me! They raised a puppy named Paulette. She was returned to the guide dog school in April. They miss her a lot, just like my people miss Archer. Here's a photo of Paulette with Emma. Speaking of Archer, he celebrated his second birthday July 6. Happy Birthday, Archer! The last photo is of the professional trainers with their dogs. Archer is in the middle, lying down. The yellow lab on the far left was trained in NYC too. His name is Cameron, and he is training to be a Healing Autism dog. I might do that one day too!







2 comments:

  1. Archer is actually the black dog in the middle of the photo laying down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Nicole! All those black labs look alike!

    ReplyDelete