Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 190

We had a great outdoor puppy class yesterday.  I was promoted to high school, and am now in a class with additional dogs.  Hurray for me!!  In the first photo, you can see us all lined up.  The closest dog is Gilda.  Her person just graduated from University of Delaware, and both raiser and pup moved to NYC.  The last dog in the photo is Eric.  He lives at Hartwick College in upstate NY with his person, Victoria.  She is a college student home in NYC for the summer.  The second photo is of Chiffon, a beautiful yellow lab.  She is returning to the guide dog school this week.  She will take a test called the IFT (In For Training).  If she passes that, which I am sure she will, she will continue into professional training and will live in the kennel.  I look forward to one day being a guide dog, but I am really glad that my IFT will not be for a long time, probably around February.  I am not ready to leave my family yet! Then, of course, there's me and Abram.  Aren't I good?  And finally, another snapshot of our class with the 59th Street Bridge looming overhead.  Hurray for us!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment