Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 214

Like a 50 lb. toddler, I have a habit of trying to eat inedible things.  Last night, we were all hanging out in the kitchen, and Mom pulled a chewed plastic fork out of my mouth.  Later on, when Peter was preparing dinner, I pulled a piece of paper out of the garbage can - the kind that separates frozen hamburgers.  Mom saw me and removed it from my mouth, but apparently she did not get all of it.  I have been sick today.  I vomited twice this morning, food and a piece of paper.  Luckily, I am going to the bathroom okay, so I do not have a blockage.  Mom called the vet at the guide dog center, and I must fast until 2:00 today to give whatever I ate time to travel through my system.  Then, I can have water.  I have no idea when I can eat, and I am getting a bit hungry.  This morning I was not feeling well, but I seem to feel better now.  I think I'll be okay!


No comments:

Post a Comment