Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 251

We practice steps a lot.  You know that I really do not like going up steps all that much, but I really want to be a guide dog, and so I must practice, practice, practice.  And besides, when I am successful, I get really good treats.  My people bought me doggie cookies from Trader Joe's, and they are DELICIOUS.  So, I practice, and then because I am so gorgeous, I strike a pose so Mario can snap the perfect photo.  And you, my fans, have the pleasure of seeing yet one more beautiful picture of moi. 



In the gorgeous department, I have a bit of competition from Iko.  He is Archer's son, and he just earned his puppy jacket.  For those of you who are not regular readers (and why aren't you?), Archer is my predecessor.  He had a short stint as a stud, and is now a working guide and college student.  He attends classes with his new person, Nicholas.  Iko is stunning, just like his dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment