Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 252

I had a really great weekend.  Peter and Mom took me to Target, and I got to pick out my very own toy.  I checked three toy bins.  In the first, I saw a nice toy, but after one lick, I knew it was not for me.  In the second bin, there was nothing appealing.  In the third - bingo - I found the perfect replacement for Mr. Squeaky  Chicken.  We spent Saturday and Sunday together, and it's love.  Mom thinks I chose the ugliest toy.  She wanted me to pick the duck, but something about my new Mr. Squeaky was so appealing, perhaps it's his purple eyes.  We cannot decide what kind of animal he is supposed to be, maybe a platypus?


Grandma, Grandpa, and Monique visited this weekend.  I love my Aunt Monique, but she avoids me.  I cannot figure out why I scare her.

Isn't my new Mr. Squeaky beautiful?  He's my new boyfriend!


No comments:

Post a Comment