Friday, February 14, 2014

All's well that ends well

Really and truly, this is my last blog entry.  

Happy Valentine's Day!  I would invite you to be my Valentine, but I am already taken.  I was supposed to go up for adoption this weekend, maybe even Sunday, but my family just CANNOT BEAR the thought of life without me, so in the NICK of time they decided to adopt me.  Wouldn't you?  Eli finally had to admit that he is, after all, a dog person.  All the drama has made me so tired that I've had to sleep all morning in my comfy bed. 

And now, my journey of puppyhood is truly over.  My new life's chapter starts today.  I am a pet, in my permanent home.  Hurray for me!

There's no place like home.




1 comment:

  1. Incredible ρoints. Solid arguments. Κeep up thе ɡood effort.


    pet sitting questions tߋ ask ()

    ReplyDelete