Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 35

I had a really exciting day today!  First, Eli, Peter, and Mom took me to Orchard Beach.  It sounds like a fancy place, but it's not - it's in The Bronx.  I love sand!  I went a little crazy!  Mom said that I walked well on the boardwalk, considering it's my first time.  My people used to take Archer, my predecessor, to Orchard Beach often.  It's a 3 mile walk, but I could only do half.  Mom says that I am EXCELLENT on my leash, for my age.   It's Peter's birthday today.  He got new hiking boots.  I can't wait until my people take me hiking!


Then, on the way home, we stopped at Petco - my first visit to the pet store!  Eli had to buy a kitten collar and leash for Muffy.  Believe it or not, Eli is allegedly leash training Muffy for his school science project.  His hypothesis is that he can use guide dog training methods to leash train a kitten.  I love Muffy, but I don't think so.  I mean, there's a GOOD REASON why no one has ever heard of police cats, guide cats, or even herding cats.  Cats are good at three things - eating, sleeping, and mousing.  I don't mean to pull rank or anything, but DOGS RULE.

No comments:

Post a Comment