Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 40


It's the 40th day I've been with my raiser family.  Have you noticed how big I am getting?  Abram, Mom and me practice every day.  I "sit" like a pro.  I am getting really good at "stand" and "down".  And I am learning "heel" and "close".  In this picture, Abram and I are doing "close" where I sit between my person's legs and face out.  I am supposed to be centered - need to work on that.  This way, when I am a guide dog and ride on a bus or train, I can sit between my person's legs, compact and within reach.  Also, when I ride on airplanes, my person can request a "down" from a "close" position and slide me under the seat like a carry-on bag.  If I become a guide dog, I will request a person who flys either First or Business Class so I can have more paw room.

No comments:

Post a Comment