Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 51


Last night, I had puppy class. I thought you'd like to meet my friends.  These are the BIG puppies, the upperclassmen - Frisbee above and Charles below.  They attend the class prior to mine.  I am in middle school and they are in high school, soon to return to the guide dog headquarters for IFT (In For Training).


 

 
Georgia (with her Mom, Visa) is the newest addition to my middle school puppy class. She is the smallest puppy in class -- I am WAY bigger than she is, and sometimes I scare her with my exuberance.   
 
I LOVE PUPPY CLASS!   First, me and Abram worked hard. (That's Nicole, my teacher, on the left.)
 

Then, I networked with potential puppy sitters.  Prashant (center) puppy sat Archer when my people vacationed.  Maybe he'll puppy sit me too!  It would be fun to spend some time in Manhattan.
 


Then, I played hard.  I love belly rubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment