Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 295

Mario took me on my first trip into New York City via train.  I come into NYC often for puppy class, but we always drive.  Here I am, riding the train.  It was really fun!


And here I am in front of the NY Public Library at 42nd Street.  Mom is sad that Mario did not photograph me next to the lions, Patience and Fortitude, that guard the library. Mario is from Germany, though, so he did not know that they are famous cats.  He said that next time we can get my photo next to them.  I think I prefer real cats to the marble ones, though.  They do not smell the same.


And here I am in Grand Central.  It was a little overwhelming for me at first, all those people rushing about in chaos, but I got used to it.  Mario says that we may travel back into NYC by train later this week.  I need to practice riding the train, and repeat exposures are really valuable for me.  That way, I can build my confidence over time, with familiarity.  


No comments:

Post a Comment