Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 297

In my house, my people (everyone except Mario) cannot control themselves around Trader Joe's thick cut salt and pepper potato chips.  I am sure the chips are really good, but I officially do not eat people food, so I cannot judge (of course, I help out by periodically cleaning all crumbs off the kitchen floor, but that is just good citizenship.  After all, dogs can't vacuum).  Well, I know exactly how my people feel.  Self control is tough, even for we exquisitely bred dogs.  For example, I know that I do not belong on this couch, but I simply cannot resist.  The pillows beckon, "Rhythm, come curl your soft body on top of us.  We love the sweet smell of your dog breath."  And, before I know it, I am in a deep dog slumber, doggie Heaven.  Until, of course, Mario or Mom catch me, and shout my name in that disapproving tone of voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment