Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 304

Happy Thanksgiving!  As I lie here in my new doggie bed, I contemplate all for which I am thankful, besides my new bed and my toys.  Here's my top 10 list:

10:  My dog parents, for having me.  
9:  Guiding Eyes, for breeding my parents so they could have me.
8:  Julia, for "starting" me.
7: Nicole, for being the best teacher ever.
6: Muffin for being my best ex-friend.
5: Hemi for being the coolest cat on the planet.
4: Peter for letting me ride in his very nice hot rod of a car.
3: Mom, for being my mom!
2: Eli for being my best playmate.
1: You already guessed my #1.  Mario, of course!

I am a very lucky and loved dog.  There is so much more for which I am thankful, but these are my top 10.  I hope you all have top ten lists too, that are really awesome like mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment