Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 11


What a lame picture.  Blame my mom.  She was in a big rush this morning because she is the Chair of the Honor Roll Breakfast Committee at Eli's school and the breakfast was this morning.  She had a BRILLIANT idea about today's photo - she planned to photograph me emerging from my crate in the usual fashion -- first, I look up from my slumber, then she opens the door, then I inch towards the door and put my paws over the edge in excruciating cuteness, then I drag myself halfway out of the crate, and then, finally, upon much coaxing, I slump out of my crate and onto her lap for a much earned belly and side rub.  I am tired just thinking about it.  So, she prepared her phone camera, opened the gate, and I ran out.  I did get the side and belly rub, but sabotaged her plans.  Now, we're stuck with a lousy picture for posterity.  I promise I'll do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment