Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 19


This morning, Abram played with me with Archer's old rope toy.  Finally, my people have figured out that rope toys are my favorite! Just because Archer loved femur bones with peanut butter does NOT mean that I will too!  No two dogs are alike.  I am hoping that Mom buys me a NEW rope toy today, as a Valentine's Day gift.  Even though I bit her finger this morning and she had to wear a bandaid to work, I think I am still her valentine, no?  Below is a photo of Archer taken in April 2012, the night he earned his puppy jacket.  I cannot wait until I earn MY jacket!  Thanks for leaving behind the rope toy, Archer!
 
PS:  Archer sired 11 puppies and is now in harness training.  Way to go, Archer!
 
 
 
PSS:  I thought you might like to see Archer's first litter of puppies born in January, below with their dog mother, Amelia.  They look like blobs, don't they?  Amelia is a cutie.  Maybe one day I'll be a mom, too!  I am too young right now to be thinking about my career.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment