Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 22




It's sunny today, but cold and windy.  The wind makes me crazy.  I like to chase the leaves and catch them in my mouth.  When my Mom says "out", I spit the leaf out, and I get a ton of treats and praise.  It's a great gig.  I've got this all figured out!  This is a photo of me and Abram sitting on the front stairs of our house.  I hate those stairs.  I am afraid to go either up or down them, so Mom or Abram must carry me.  When Mom pauses at the top of the stairs to see if I'll try to descend on my own, I get stressed and bark.  Then, she picks me up, and I make growely old man noises - that's what Mom calls them.  She says that in time my courage will build, and I will learn to climb up and down the stairs like the champ that I am!  I love my Mom.  I love Abram too.  Truth be told, I love everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment