Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 21


I was a really good girl today.  Mom was not feeling so great.  You cannot tell from the photos, but Mom was one-armed today -- her left arm is in a sling that will hopefully disappear in the next day or two (the sling, not the arm).  Mom and Peter took me for my first walk into town.  Here we are, at the outset of our walk (Peter is taking the photos).


Here we are, mid-walk.  Please note that I am getting a TREAT because I am so GOOD.  


And, here we are, in town.  We posed by the flowers because we think they look good next to my fur and overall cuteness.  I am sure you agree.  There are not photos of me on the walk home because goodness only lasts so long.  I was a bit bratty.  But Mom is proud that I held out as long as I did, and so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment