Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 220

Today, I visited the NY Botanical Garden with Eli, Christopher, Mario, and Mom.  When we arrived, we met two police officers who are definitely dog people.  The policeman is from the K-9 unit.  Did you know that there are police dogs stationed at the gardens?  They are part of the night patrol.  How cool.  Then, we walked around for a while.  The rose garden was my favorite but it wore me out.  After we left the rose garden, I slumped in the grass and did not want to move, so we rode the tram the rest of the way around the garden.  There's a photo of me below, squished on the tram.  I licked Mom's feet even though she hates when I do that.  I am a dog, and feet taste good to me.  We stopped off at the cafe to have something to drink.  I had water, and I got to sparrow watch.  I love sparrows!  I just wish they would hop a bit closer, but I guess they have good survival instincts.  We had a really fun day!!

PS:  I went up and down the staircase in the rose garden like a pro!!



No comments:

Post a Comment