Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 237

Today, I returned home to my family.  I had lots of fun with Nicole, but I am happy to be back!  Even Hemi missed me.  Muffin, not so much.  Eli, Christopher, Mom, and I took a walk at Orchard Beach this afternoon, and Mom snapped this photo.  It's a cute but odd pose.  Truthfully, I was trying to eat whatever I could find on the sidewalk, and Mom assures you that you DO NOT want to know what I found.  I am a dog, please remember that.  Nicole thinks I am losing my girly shape and put me on a diet.  I now get 2 1/2 cups of food a day instead of 3.  I am not really into food all that much, for a dog, so I will not even notice.  But do you really think I look fat in my leash?  I think I am rather stunning, a guide dog in training who is afraid of stairs and wears braces.  I am doggie perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment