Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 238

The agenda for puppy class tonight is subway stairs.  Given my disdain of stairs, Nicole excused me from class.  Instead of going to class, Eli, me, and Mom went apple picking.  Eli likes the Empires the best.  We picked Cortlands and Fujis too.


When the bag started getting heavy, I helped out by carrying an apple.  I do not like eating them, but carrying them is fun!


Then, I posed in front of this perfect tree for Mom.  Aren't I pretty?  Eli, on the right, has his head stuck in the tree, searching for the perfect Empire.


Eli is definitely taller then me, but if I stand on my hind legs, I may beat him!

 
Mom and I visited the pumpkin patch.  I was feeling hungry so I checked in for a treat.  I miss all my classmates, but I had a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment