Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 232

I am spending the week at Nicole Camp!  Nicole is my teacher.  She is going to work with me on steps.  Even though I have made improvements, I still hate many staircases.  In order to become a guide dog, I need to be confident going up and down all stairs.  After all, there are not too many blind people who want to carry their dogs up and down the steps!  The first photo is of me in the car.  Mario dropped me off.  When I arrived, Nicole wasted no time and practiced steps with me right away!  Josie, the brood that Nicole fosters, ascended the steps to lend moral support.  Finally, it's bedtime.  My new buddies, from left to right, are Josie, Bailey, Dexter, and of course me!!  I am sure it will be a really fun week!  My family misses me terribly, but they will be okay.







No comments:

Post a Comment